These are in no particular order, but I probably don’t like a lot of variety of cuisines I guess 🙂
my favorite places to eat in Dallas
1. Big Shucks – New Orleans Style Seafood – $20.99 Summer Platter for Two includes shrimp, crab legs, andouille sausage, and two red potatoes as well as seafood condiments. Make your own horseradish!
2. Hanasho – Japanese / Sushi – Crawfish Salad chilled cooked crawfish, mayo + asian hot sauce, bean sprouts, sesame seeds, shredded cucumber – – – if you are a crawfish lover, I guarantee you will love it. If not, just give it to me 🙂
3. Mango Sushi – Japanese / Sushi – Volcano Roll this is another crawfish dish. These crawfish are battered and deep fried and the sauces included on this dish are impeccable.
4. Pappadeaux – New Orleans Style Seafood – Fried Alligator Plate I always saw this on the menu but I did not actually try any until 5/2011, in which case, I fell in LOVE! SUPER HIGH IN SODIUM THOUGH!!!
5. Taco Cabana – Mexican Patio Grill – Happy Hour!! My favorite item to order here is #1 the $1.50 margarita. and the Bean & Cheese nachos. the salsa bar makes up for everything you think should be on a plate of nachos.
6. Taco Diner – Mexico City Grill – Green Chile Chicken Posole (soup) – if you love spicy, yet light, but something that will stick to your rib for a little bit this is SOOO good. it has chicken, mole, hominy, shredded cabbage and sliced jalapeno.
7. Fuel City – Street Tacos & Elotes – Chicken Tacos w/Everything + Medium Elotes in a cup w/ everything these are pretty basic. there is more variety than chicken, but I’m a white meat lover. standard order comes with onion, cilantro, lime and hot sauce. A small taste of Dallas and affordable filling meal, if you can make it downtown!
8. Genghis Grill – Mongolian Stir Fry – Shrimp, plus a lot of veggies! no real comment. if you mix it wrong, you might regret it 🙂
9. Texas de Brazil – Churrascarria – well this is an experience you have to have for yourself
10. Taco Casa – Americanized Tacos – Super Taco & Taco Lite all you need is ONE Super Taco and your tummy will be full, if you are my size I guess. I love it but I had to let it go because they put ridiculous amount of shredded cheese AND sour cream. not so simple on the pipelines.
I love these places and I love to share time with people there if we can have drinks.